Thursday 1 October 2015

It's Here.....Hope You're Prepared!


The Deregulation Bill comes into effect today, and if you're a Landlord then this affects YOU!

See this update from the National Landlords Association to help see what the changes are:
https://nlauk.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/1-october-a-day-of-change-for-landlords/



As you can see there are now reams of paperwork to give to Tenants at the start of each new tenancy, and you must have proof that the Tenant has received it all.

If you're a Landlord and need some help with anything then give me a call on 01525 838848 and I'll do my best to help, or email graham@1st-house-lettings.co.uk and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. We've been working hard for the last couple of months making sure all of our properties have the correct smoke and CO alarms in place by today, it's been a mammoth task!

No comments:

Post a Comment