Monday 2 March 2015

3 Bedroom House In Bedford - 6.92% Yield..?



Look at this for a dump! At first glance it wants knocking down. Up for £120k and needs around £5-£8k spending on it at least - BUT, when finished it would rent for about £750pm, making a decent 6.92% yield after refurb costs and fees. I think whoever buys this will make a tidy return on their investment. 

I normally specialize in the Ampthill and Flitwick area for property investing, but there's hardly anything coming up at the moment so I've been checking out a 10-20 mile radius.

If you'd like a chat about buy-to-let or investing in and around the Ampthill and Flitwick area then give me a call on 01525 838848, and we'll arrange a time to drop in for a coffee. I run 1st House Lettings in The Rufus Centre on Steppingley Road, Flitwick, next to the sports centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment