Wednesday 11 February 2015

From April 2018, landlords will be required by law to get their leakiest properties to an energy efficiency rating of at least Band “E”.


Regulations mean that from April 2018, private domestic and non-domestic landlords will need to ensure that their properties reach at least an E EPC rating. See full details from government website Click here


I've taken advantage of some free cavity wall insulation for my own rental properties recently (And for other landlords who's properties I manage) from a local firm in Greenfield, Bedfordshire called Summit Insulation - 0800 374663 - http://summitinsulationltd.co.uk/

They'll check your current EPC and do a free survey, it's well worth giving them a call if it saves you £500!



If you would like any advice on buy-to-let properties in Flitwick or Ampthill, just drop me a line and I'll be happy to help. Graham@1st-house-lettings.co.uk - 01525 838848
http://www.1st-house-lettings.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment